söndag 31 maj 2009

Home sweet home


After 3 weeks travelling in Italy and London with surroundings on job, I am home again. Home sweet home...I missed a nice period in Sweden, but nothing to do about. I had a wonderful time in Italy and England and its gardens.

The pink tulip bulbs Yuri Dolgorukiy, which I planted last autumn, have come up, finally. They are lily narcissus tulips and very beautiful, I think. Other perennial plants in my new experimental border of 2x2 sq. meters are: Delphinium Astolat, malva och 15 handsome and always reliable Allim 'Purple sensation' just starting to bloom. Along the edge of the stone geranium, pink again. Tomorrow I will put some artichoke plants on freeland Cynara scolymus 'Violet de Provence' which I received with the brittish magazine Gardens illustrated. I am not sure the artichoke will turn out to be anything here in Stockholm, but I will sure try.

Photos from my journeys (job) in Italy and London (Chelsea flower show) in May, I will publish here as soon as I have time. Very busy right now.

Inga kommentarer: